Getting Ready for School

I know Connor is excited about starting Kindergarten, but I'm not sure if he's excited about the whole thing as I am. Even though we will be doing a little bouncing around at the beginning of the school year, he will get started on September 4th here in Virginia Beach at Salem Elementary. I didn't think he should go empty handed on the first day, so I made this card to accompany a nice shiny apple that day.... hey, nothing wrong with helping the little guy earn a couple of points, right?

This card is really simple and it uses the Give Thanks and Circle of Friendship stamp sets. I created the "notebook" paper myself by drawing lines with my Stampin' Write markers. Some of the other accessories I used were the Aqua pens for watercoloring, the 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle punches along with the fabulous index punch, some red gingham ribbon and a few pop-dots to raise the circle sentiment. Pretty simple but sweet!






No comments