Stampin' the Day Away!

So I've been hit with the creativity bug... maybe it's because I can finally find all my stuff, maybe it's because I was able to close myself in my craft room for a couple hours today and the soothing rain inspired me... who knows, but what I do know is that I *love* the new Sale-A-Bration sets I've been playing with. Check it out....

I love Sale-A-Bration.... This year it goes from February 1st through March 17th. For every $50 you spend, you get to pick one of the exclusive sets for free. What goes better with stamps than more, FREE stamps! Visit my Stampin' Up website for all the supplies used in these cards; you can also find out how you can earn your free stamps.

5 comments

Lorraine said...

this is just lovely. i''m so glad that you had the time to do some stamping! i just ordered this set today and just can't wait to get it so i can play. great job and thanks for sharing your project!

Michele Cronsell said...

I love the Guava card in the center! My SAB sets will be here on Friday and I just may *case* this one!

Debbi said...

Great cards, I Love them all!! My sets just came in today and I cannot wait to get more time to play!!!

LaunchingProjectH said...

I'm definately picking up this scalloped stamp set out of the SAB mini! Great cards! Love the colors!

Suzanne said...

Wonderful....seeing your creations hear I can't wait to get my set....It comes Monday!