My Little Valentine

I'm feeling really crafty today... so here's another little bit....

I ran across these really cool rub-ons at Target the other day; they are by K & Company, in the Marcella line. It's a long sheet of various little Valentine transfers and I couldn't resist. Ray and I have never really been big into "V-Day", but I thought I'd surprise him with a few little cards and goodies on the days leading up. Here's my little creation, much easier than making actual cupcakes!

Supplies:
Whisper white, Green Galore and Real Red cardstock
Real Red grosgrain
Silver cord
little silver tag I had in my stash
K & Company Cupcake transfers
1" and 3/4" circle punches

7 comments

cheryl said...

Your card is beautifully simple and sweet. I'll have to pay more attention to the craft aisle at Target. I haven't tried rub-ons yet.

Jailbird said...

super duper cute!

Danyelle Kessler said...

This is beautiful.

Dana said...

love your creations! Glad to see your move went well and you're enjoying CA!

Lori said...

I love the clean, simple look you've created with the rub-ons and the little cupcake tab.

~Michelle~ said...

love the simplicity of the card....those are some fun rub-ons!!

Lesly said...

Really cute! Not as fattening as real ones either!