A Little Inspiration....

I've mentioned before that I really like the work of kwerner.... She has recently posted a Color Inspiration Challenge, so I thought I'd play along. Her inspiration was a baby room from HGTV and she translated the color scheme into Stampin' Up! colors Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi. Here is my creation...
Just in time, too.... now I have a great Easter card to take with me this weekend to see G'ma and Papa. Happy Easter to all of you.... may the little round things left in your Easter basket ALWAYS be jelly beans!

Supplies Used:
Groovy Guava & Wild Wasabi textured cardstock
Blush Blossom & Whisper White cardstock
Groove Guava Double Stitched Ribbon
Scallop & 1 3/4 circle punches
Blender Pens
Basic Black, So Saffron, Blush Blossom and Only Orange Classic Inks
Stampin' Dimensionals
A Good Egg Stamp Set

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Love your card Amber and I would love to see that baby room! What an awesome idea. I'm paint hunting for my new home....so I'm very impressionable right now. Missed u. Where is my mixer?

Amanda said...

Adorable!! I love it. Happy Easter to you!

Anonymous said...

What a great little card! I may have to take on this challenge.