Embossing Tip

I'm stamping my fingers to the bone, and it's great! Here's a great Thank You card.

I have a tip for you: If you want to emboss an image but don't have the color of craft ink or embossing powder you need, no worries.
  • Stamp the image in Versamark, then stamp on classic ink of your choice and then stamp on the paper.
  • Quickly cover with Clear Detail embossing powder and heat..... easy peasy!

That's what I did on this card with the Ruby Red "thank you". Thanks for stopping by.... Enjoy!

6 comments

Alex said...

Oooh, purty!!! Love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison said...

This is so pretty - I love it!

Mary Dawn said...

hello! it's glad to see you back and blogging!

Mary Dawn said...

i'm glad--it's good...whatever, you get the idea LOL

Lynn Put said...

This is a very pretty card and that is a good tip!
TFS

Victoria said...

Really beautiful striking simple card. I so need this set.