12 Days of Christmas ~ On the Eleventh Day...

It's not too late to send a letter to Santa letting him know just what you want left under your tree! With today's tech savvy kids, email is the way to go! This is a cute site that we found last year and both of my boys loved it. The letter is personalized and it's really neat how it comes back. (Hint: It's especially cute if your little one asks for any type of Star Wars toy!)
Here's the link: EmailSanta.com

I hope that all of your holiday prep is coming together nicely! I honestly don't know whether to craft or to start building an arc with all the rain we've had in California.... Come back for my final post in the 12 Days of Christmas series!

1 comment

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great link, I loved doing this, mine are too big now, which I miss those days. Good luck with all the rain, hope it stops soon. Have a great holiday.