12 Days of Christmas ~ On the Second Day...

Happy Weekend everyone.... just two weeks left until Christmas! I hope you have your shopping done or at least almost done, and that you are able to enjoy the season. This weekend at the Crafty Corner we are decorating and baking... lots of fun! I have been crafting, but for today's post, I thought I'd share some photos.


I always seem to get a little reminiscent at Christmas; since becoming a mom, even more so. So I am taking a little look back today. I thought I'd share a picture of my boys from 6 years ago and show it along side a picture taken just last weekend when they both went ice skating for the first time. They are best buddies!

I also have a picture I found of me and my brother, many years ago. I think this picture was taken in 1978.... a real flashback!

Enjoy and stop by tomorrow for a little festive fun from Amber's Crafty Corner!

2 comments

HappyCrafter said...

Ah, thanks for sharing the pics! It's always so neat to see the before and after photos :-)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness your little guys are adorable, then and now! I love the photo you included of you and your brother, too. I suddenly got a little nostalgic seeing that bowl and pitcher in the background, too. My grandma had one just like it! Wow! :)