Another Valentine's Tutorial

The "Sweetest Day" is getting close.... have you created your Valentine something special yet?  Here is a tutorial I did for CutCardStock.  This is just a simple way to add your own special touch to some Valentine treats.  My hubby loves chocolate covered cherries, so these were just for him!  That's right, they WERE just for him.  This sweet little gift didn't last until February 14th... they were gone as soon as the photo shoot was over.  Guess I'll have to come up with something else for his real Valentine.  Just click on the picture to check out the tutorial......Enjoy!

4 comments

Hannah Clark said...

I'm with you, the chocolates wouldn't have made it! Very pretty packaging though!

Unknown said...

Super cute! What a fun little gift!

Jacquel said...

Love your box & the chocolate look so good!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I had to laugh because you had my attention at "chocolate covered cherries"! Haha! Fabulous box...I'm on my way to check out your tutorial right now! Love it! :)