Playing with new goodies!

Hi Everyone!  Can I just say, it has been a very productive weekend for me here at the Crafty Corner.  They boys were off on a little campout at the lake so I had the entire house to myself.  I decided to jump right in and give my Crafty Corner a new year makeover.  I reorganized all of my stuff and did a lot of purging.  It feels good now that it's done... I can see what I have and I know it's all stuff I want to work with.  The goods that I cleared out take up and entire counter upstairs, but I plan to have a little crafty rummage sale for a couple hours next weekend and then I think I will donate what's left over.
So once the dust settled and I was rested up from all that hard work, I went straight to working with some of my new PaperTreyInk stamps.  I was even able to break out my sewing machine.... haven't been able to do that in a long time because I couldn't ever find room for it to be out.  Here is a little set of 3 notecards I whipped up....



I thought these would be great to slip in as little surprise love notes near Valentine's Day.  The PTI stamps are so great to work with and I love these fonts!  The patterned paper is from the Bo Bunny Crush 6 x 6 pad.  Enjoy!

4 comments

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great feeling to have everything neat and organized. Your cards are beautiful, love the black, white and red and the stitching is perfect.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love these!! Clean design and so elegant at the same time. The stitching is awesome! :)

Cheryl said...

What fabulous cards! I love the clean design.