A few things I'm loving right now....

Things have been a little busy here lately.... the boys are back in school and loving it, I am in school and feeling very challenged, Ray is making huge progress on the basement and there's always so much to do on the property.  So, this weekend I am spending some time, when I'm not catching up on homework, to take some pictures, bake and maybe make something a little crafty and post them for all of you.  In the meantime, I thought I'd share a glimpse of a few things that are making my life just a little easier right now....
RSVP International Onion Goggles
Onion Goggles.... seriously, not the most beautiful things, but man are they great!  They come in pink too, but then no man in your house will ever be willing to try them, let alone chop onions for you....
TRESemme Fresh Start Shampoo, Dry
Tresseme Dry Shampoo.... love it!  If I am running behind and don't have time to wash and dry my hair, this stuff is the bomb!

My Job Chart... this is a free, online chore tracking system.  It's great - you assign chores for each kid and set reward amounts for each chore.  Then, when they collect enough in their little account, they can cash it in for something you allow them to purchase or a special reward you've established.  It's really easy to use and kids love the high-tech aspect of it.
Nesco FD-75PR 700-Watt Food Dehydrator
Nesco Dehydrator.... this is great for all the fresh garden goodies I have to figure out something to do with.  Sure, you can dry stuff in your oven, but this dehydrator goes to lower temperatures so you can dry without actually cooking the goods.

OK, so stay tuned for some goodies from the weekend.  You won't believe the progress in the basement.....

No comments