Like Cookies and Milk....

I've got a little card to share that I made for two reasons.... one, to give to my sweet hubby for Valentine's Day and two, to participate in this week's sketch challenge. Here's the sketch we were to use for inspiration:

Here's my take on it:


I stuck to the sketch really closely, and love how the card turned out! I had a lot of fun coloring the little cookie and glass of milk with Copic markers and then adding Glossy Accents to the glass to give it a nice little shine.


I am finding these sketch challenges good for me because I'm making the time to get crafty in the studio. It's easy to get wrapped up in work and other chores, and neglect taking the time to do something you enjoy. For me, that's crafting with my stash of paper and stamps. So I encourage you to love yourself a little extra this week, in observance of Valentine's Day, and spend some intentional time doing something you love. And maybe eating a little chocolate too!

1 comment

cheiron said...

This is adorable! I love the kraft doily. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)