Fall Hues Hello

Is it too early to wish you all a "Happy Pumpkin Spice Season"? Although I don't live in a super hot climate, I love heading into Fall and all that comes with it. I'm kicking off the season in my craft room.

For this card, I wanted to try coloring with my Zig Clean Color markers on Desert Storm Kraft. I stamped my image, one of my favorites from Stampin' Up. I chose three shades of orange and began coloring. The markers blended beautifully on this cardstock! I finished the colored image with just a hint of light gray to give it some shadowing.

I wanted to add some interest, so I created my own patterned accent by stamping brown stripes on a thin strip of Desert Storm.
With some scraps of Basis Brown, I die cut three copies of my "Hello" and also cut a very thin accent strip.

Assembly was a breeze with the Score Tape! I love the warmth and simplicity of this card. I think I may have to make several of them to keep on hand for the season.

No comments