Holiday Gift Card Holder

Today I'm helping to kick off the "Holiday Countdown" Series over at CutCardStock.com....


I started by die cutting Basis Black cardstock and then stamping with white pigment ink to create a chalkboard look to my project.  I wanted to insert my gift card to make it easy for the recipient to get at it and start enjoying the gift! I simply cut two rectangles of cardstock slightly larger than the gift card, yet small enough to fit into the assembled pouch. Another die cut made a perfect slot for my gift card to nestle in.


Wanting to add a little shine, I broke out the foil cardstock to make the poinsettia inlayed die cut. The foil cardstock cut like a dream and assembling it was like putting together a puzzle!


I assembled everything and attached the poinsettia and that's all there is to it. It's such a simple project, but I think it makes the delivery of the gift card extra special!


Thanks for stopping by.... Happy Crafting! ~Amber

No comments