I'm here.... really

It's been a long time since I've made my way up to the crafty corner..... You know the drill, life gets hectic and things like stamping and scrapbooking get set on the way back burner ; I continue on with life, while deep inside I dream of getting ink and adhesive on my fingers again!

Since my last post, I have officially withdrawn from being a Stampin' Up demo and I'm just going to craft with all the products I love. It's coming up on my favorite time of year.... the holiday season. It begins with Halloween and ends with Valentine's Day. In between there are all the reasons I need to craft and bake to my hearts content. With the cooler weather, the craft room is more inviting and I'm not sweating too much to turn my oven on.

So, please, if there are any of my loyal readers still lurking around... bear with me. I can feel my mojo coming back, literally as I type this post! So, I am going to challenge myself to post regularly. Let's say once a week, at least, from now through Valentine's Day. I will do my best to stay motivated and creative, but of course, any words of encouragement from out there in blogspace are welcomed!

Getting crafty again....... Stay tuned!

1 comment

Dotty Jo said...

AMBER!!!!! I am so glad to see that you are back! have to say, I have been kinda worried about you and have nearly emailed you on several occassions. You probably won't remember me but I am the crazy girl who emailed you from the UK about a dots stamp that you used on a cute card with a little boat on it. I was a real newbie to blogland and you asked if I had a blog or a Splitcoast site. At that time I did not have one and I thought that the idea of little ol' me having a blog was just crazy talk... however, here I am all these months later with my own, wee bouncing baby blog!
Thank you so much for giving me the nudge to get started! It's great to know that you are thinking of making a return to the Blogosphere - it will be a happier place for having you in it again! Big hugs, Jo x