Card Workshop, Part Two

I'd like to share the other half of the cards we made at my recent card workshop, along with a bonus.... the little gift I made for the ladies that attended. We had a great time and I'm already planning out my next event. I'll tell ya, I'm on a roll. I've dusted away the cobwebs and I've been spending a little time each day up in the Crafty Corner. Today I started working on the goodies for the little guy's upcoming birthday... stay tuned for a sneak peek at those. But for now, I'll leave you with the rest of the cards from Friday's workshop....... Enjoy!


Card #4 - Happy Birthday

Love the Kraft cardstock with Versamark ink! With the blue and green tones, this makes a neutral birthday card great to have handy for anyone.


Card #5 - Tangerine Thank You

I love the monochromatic look of this elegant card. The French background was stamped in Versamark and the flowers were stamped in Tango Tangerine. The vellum bellyband adds a simple sentiment.


Card #6 - Teacher Thank you

We're finishing out the school year soon, so I thought this would come in handy for everyone. Just a simple 4 1/4" square card and the apple embellishment adds a little pop. The apple is cut out using my Quickutz squeeze tool.


Last but not least, the little favor I made for my workshop guests.... just a simple covered notebook with matching pen. Really a simple, but thoughtful project!

5 comments

Cheryl said...

Great projects! I love the look of the orange card.

stampinbygenny said...

I love the clean and simple layouts of your cards. Simply stunning.

stampinbygenny said...

I love the clean and simple layouts of your cards. Simply stunning.

Sew-Ink said...

Great cards and projects! Love the Tangerine Thank You card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are terrific card. Love the teach thank you! Great favors for your guests,