Card Workshop, Part One

Happy Weekend! I started this weekend off right..... last night I had a card workshop with a group of friends and we had a great time! Everyone showed up to kits ready to go, so there was a little stampin', a little assembly, lots of chit chat and lots of fun. Everyone made a total of 12 cards.... 6 designs, 2 of each design. Today I will share a few of the cards we made, and check back soon to see the rest of them. Enjoy!
Card #1 - Friendship card
On Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss.... stamped flowers and lots of circles. Added a little paper piercing for some extra detail.
Card #2 - Dad's Day Card
Used my new Martha Stewart Clear Pattern Stamps paired with Stampin' Ups Dad's Day set. Great card for any dad!

Card #3 - Girly Birthday
A little mix of pink and flowers for a simple, but pretty feminine birthday card!

1 comment

Dori Shelton said...

Amber, these are so cute! I especially like the simple layout on the second card