Take a little note.....

I am loving these little matchbook style notepads! I used some of my Basic Grey retro style paper to whip these little cuties up. Inside there are some sheets of white scratch paper, just waiting for my lists, notes and other tidbits I need to jot down.




I also thought these would be great to keep in my camera bag. So many times I think about some great journaling or some interesting perspective with a picture I'm taking, but by the time I get home and download the pictures, I can't for the life of me remember what I was thinking!




I've carried these around recently and ended up sharing them with the boys. They worked wonders while waiting for an appointment. My boys love to write secret codes and draw pictures, so these turned out to be really handy.

No stamping here, but a great idea to use some of the scraps of lovely paper we all have... Enjoy!

6 comments

Christiana said...

Love these! Great choice of papers. They turned out so cute! I should make some of these for my boys. They love to play secret agents, and I'm always buying little notebooks.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a great idea! TFS

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Love the paper. TFS

Cheryl said...

Really cute! I love the papers you used.

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a great little gift idea...or just to have in a purse! Soo cute! TFS :)

Unknown said...

This is a brilliant idea, and you can't go wrong with Basic Grey.