Copic Markers in my Easter Basket!

Today I wanted to show you how I colored a cute little Easter card with my Copic markers.  I'm fairly new to Copics, so my skills are still developing, but I *LOVE* playing with them!
I printed out this cute digital stamp from Digi Web Studio using my Canon ink jet printer and gave it just a bit of time to dry.  If I was in a bit of a hurry, I could have set it with my heat gun.  The image is printed on Basis 110# White cardstock.  There was next to no feathering; the bit there was is probably due more to my techniques and not the cardstock!
I colored in the skin tones first, then moved on to her bonnet and then her dress.  I finished up with her basket and shoes, then added a bit of shadowing under her feet.
I matted the card on a layer of Pop Tones Blue Raspberry and then a layer of Pop Tones Grape Jelly.  I attached my matted image to a Cougar Blank A2 invitation
I paired the card with a Pop Tones Grape Jelly A2 envelope and I'm ready for Easter morning!

No comments