DIY Party Favor

Summertime is party season!  Whether it's a birthday celebration, family reunion or just a reason to get together with friends, having a little something to send home with your guests is always a fun addition.
Here's a way to add a little jazz to a glassine goody bag....

I gathered my supplies:

I cut out the shapes I wanted from Red Sparkle Malmero Perle, Neenah Esse Pearl White textured (on sale this month!) and Basis black cardstock.  I used punches, but we know these cardstocks cut great with the silhouette, cricut or any other cutting tools you may prefer.

I filled my goody bag, folded the top over and tied a few rounds of bakers twine.

Then, I just assembled my little embellishment and added it over the fold.  I was able to get great dimension using the foam tabs, and the glue dots will keep everything in place (at least until someone wants into the candy!)

I added a little extra bling to my star by drawing in a stitched line with the Silver signo gel pen... super fun!

No comments