Warm Holiday Wishes


When I look outside, all my trees are white with snow, so I thought that's how the trees on my card should be.  I embossed them with white embossing powder on Aquamarine Stardream Metallic and also used the white Nature Gmund Savanna woodgrain cardstock for the base.

I stamped the cute little bird on Savoy Natural White cardstock and colored it in with a couple shades of red from my copics.  I gave him some dimension with the small foam squares.
I decided to emboss the sentiment too, but this time using black embossing powder.
I added a bit of red baker's twine to add some interest, and rounded the bottom corners.  I used the 1" glue lines adhesive -- it works like a champ on the metallic cardstock, even when paired up with the textured woodgrain cardstock!

No comments