I'm nuts about you....

So I have another non-traditional Valentine to share with you today. I am playing along with MFT Color Challenge 15, and also created a Valentine for my oldest son. In all his pre-teen coolness, I think he will appreciate that this card is not mushy, kissy kissy or lovey dovey, but just a little witty and masculine.
Here's the color challenge palette:


And here's my card:

I used various cardstocks from my stash and a stamp set from Studio Calico. I like the simplicity of it and I really love this color combo.


I hope you'll be enjoying Valentine's Day with someone special! Happy crafting!

3 comments

Veronica Z said...

I think your son will love it! I love the CAS feel of your card, and the way the colors all fit together. Great job! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Color Challenge!

erin lee creative said...

This is so pretty! I love the woodgrain with the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with the MFT color challenge!

Susan R. Opel said...

I think it turned out great, Amber! But the real question is, what did he think? ;)

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things