Easter Crafting

It's been ages since I've blogged, but the fresh air of Spring has inspired me to share some of my latest crafting projects in preparation for Easter. The peeps you see below are the only peeps I like... I've never been a fan of marshmallow, and I find myself the minority around my house this time of year.

The stamps I used were part of March's stamp kit from Simon Says Stamp. Most of the cardstock is from CutCardStock.com.


This card was completely inspired by Laura Bassen. I loved her simple design, so I didn't change much but the sentiment.


I haven't had much lunch with shaker cards in the past. My head tells me it's not that difficult, but I find myself Shaker Card Challenged. I think I may have pulled it off in this card.


Oh how I love to watercolor. These pre-printed images were part of the SSS monthly shipment. I watercolored them with Gansai Tambi watercolors and some high end brushes my husband got me for Christmas.


And then there's these guys.... I love them! This project was one of my tutorials for CutCardStock.com. You should check out all the details here.

It's a week until Easter. I'm not sure if I'm done crafting Easter projects or not. If I do, I'll be sure to post here. If nothing else, check back to see what yummy goodness I'm cooking up for Easter brunch here on the Farm!

No comments