Happy Easter

Just a quick stop in today.... with both a Happy Easter wish and a look at a set of cards I made this week.

After our egg hunt and morning chocolate snacks, we sat down for a family Easter brunch. On the menu.... Eggs Benedict, Grilled Ham, Asparagus and Fruit Salad. We finished off with a little Carrot Spice Cake. Yum!


This week I needed to send a "Thank You" through the mail. To my surprise, I didn't have a single Thank You card in my stash. It's just not in my blood to run out and buy a card, so of course I made one.


Since I was making one, and it was a very simple design, I thought I should mass produce a few so I'd actually have one handy next time I need it. I know, what a concept, huh?


Although I (and I'm sure many of us card-making crafters) love to create unique, very detailed cards, it's nice to sometimes dial it back a bit. A lot can be said for a simple design, made from items in your stash, that can be mass produced!


Here's to a special day, enjoying the hope and promise that is the Easter blessing! Spend time with those you love today and maybe spend a little time getting crafty!

No comments