Nothing says "love" like coffee


I don't know about you, but I *ADORE* coffee. Not like the way I adore my husband, or kids, or dog, but more like a new pair of pajamas, a really good sale... that kind of adore. It's kind of like fuel for my soul, or at least enough juice to make me halfway functional each morning.

And this stamp set that just came in this month's Simon Says Stamp kit is really a classic! For this card I stamped on Bristol cardstock and heat embossed with detail white embossing powder.

I colored in the images using my Zig clean color markers and a waterbrush. I tried to keep it pretty simple and only used three shades of pink, and then added just a touch of gray at the end to help add a little dimension.

I started out A2 size, but decided to make it a smaller, square card. When I trimmed off the extra, I couldn't part with it, so I added it to the inside of the card. The stamping was like my coffee... good to the last drop!


I have a feeling I'll be using this stamp set A LOT.  For now though, hope you enjoy and remember to do something creative today -- with or without caffeine!

2 comments

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful striking card and love the matching envelope too.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Sonja said...

I love my coffee too!
Your card is stunning! Love the colors!