Autumn Wine Tag

With the change of seasons comes the season of holiday entertaining and gift giving.  I happen to think one of the best hostess  gifts you can give is a nice bottle of wine. And with my crafty nature, I can't just give the bottle as it comes, ya know?

This is a super simple tag to make. I think everyone should have a stash in a drawer, ready to throw around the neck of a bottle of wine as you step out the door, especially if you're coming to my house for dinner. Don't worry, I'll reciprocate!

I started this tag with some stamping and die cutting from a set called "Autumn Blessing" from Simon Says Stamp. I used Fall colored inks for the images and sentiment, and stamped them on Basis Natural cardstock.

The tag itself is just a strip of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, stamped with the "Hardwood" stamp from Stampin' Up. Remember when I used that background stamp in this Fall card? I love it!

Then it was just a matter of adding a little ribbon detail and attaching my cardstock pieces. I used Tombow Mono Multi to adhere the wreath, but then "popped" the leaves and sentiment with foam tabs.


So now go and arm yourself with a stash of hostess gifts. Spoiler alert: You know what I'm bringing if you invite me over!

1 comment

Picnic Locations in Gurgaon said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.