Copic Coloring: Little Moments card

And we're wrapping up another week.... I'm enjoying a quiet day at home - that rarely happens. So of course I'm in the craft studio and I thought I'd spend a little time coloring this morning. I wanted to test how my Copic markers handle themselves on Cougar White Super Smooth 100lb cardstock.

The cardstock took the color really well, and I didn't have any issue with feathering outside of the lines. There was a lot of bleeding through, but that's no big deal if you're adding over a separate piece that is the card base.

After I cut the flower out, I ran around the edges with a black marker just to give it a more finished look. This is a tip I picked up from Kristina Werner.

I wanted to add some other elements to the card, so I turned to my Project Life inserts. I haven't really been scrapbooking a lot lately, so I decided to repurpose these little guys and add them to my card. I cut the sentiment out from one of them and cut a little banner end on it.

I adhered down the background stuff with Mono Multi liquid glue, then added some dimension to my flower with Tombow foam tab.  To finish off the card I added a touch of twine from Lawn Fawn.  The card base is made from Environment Raw Grocers Kraft from CutCardStock.

No comments